Thanks to an agreement stipulated with the Linguistics Department of the University of Roma Tre, it is possible to register for the A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 level certifications of Italian at Federico II University Linguistic Center.
1) Fill in and sign the exam registration form
2) transfer the exam fee to the current account in the name of:
University of Naples Federico II
UNIVERSITY LINGUISTIC CENTER
The description must specify: surname, first name, date of birth, "exam name and session" (eg ele.IT 10 June 2013) at CLA Federico II.
3) send by e-mail to: email@example.com
- the exam registration form
- copy of the bank transfer
- digital copy of the identity document and tax code.
The organization of the exam for the A2 level only is subject to the registration of at least 3 students for each exam session.
- € 40 for A2 certification
- € 80 for B1 certification
- € 140 for B2 certification
- € 200 for C1 certification
- € 200 for C2 certification
All expenses deriving from foreign transfers are borne by the payer.
If a candidate cannot take the exam because he is ill, by presenting a medical certificate to justify his absence, he will have the opportunity to register for the immediately following session (within the calendar year), without having to pay the registration fee again.
For any information on how to register, contact Dr. Pellegrino (081-2535738) within the deadline for registration.